Are you a big fan of Korean dramas? And are you also impressed by the flawless skin of the K-drama celebrities? Well, in the past few years, K-beauty trend has taken over the world and has become a cult in the skin-care world.
It’s a myth that the reason for Koreans’ glowing skin is genetics. Not all of it is actually genetics. It is a result of an immense skincare routine and hydration.
As the name suggests, glass skin is literally skin that resembles glass – flawless, smooth, and pore-less. While you can’t achieve glass skin overnight, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and following a proper skin care routine can make a huge difference.
Check out these 4 DIYs to help you get flawless Korean glass skin:
1. Oatmeal and honey mask
1 cup of oats
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp rose water
- Firstly, in a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir them.
- Form a thick paste and apply it to your face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Lastly, apply moisturizer to your face.
2. Tomato lemon mask
2 drops lemon juice
- Extract tomato juice in a bowl by blending it.
- Add 2 drops of lemon.
- Mix it well and apply the paste to your skin.
- Massage in a circular motion for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Rice water face mist
1 cup rice
- Heat the water and when it begins to simmer, add the rice to it.
- Later, turn it off once it bubbles and allow it to cool down.
- Let it sit for 1-2 days in an airtight container once it has reached room temperature.
- Store it in a spray bottle and use it as a face mist.
4. Sugar Scrub
½ tbsp white sugar
½ tbsp brown sugar
- Combine the sugar with water.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 3 minutes.
- Scrub it and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use it twice a week before going to bed for best results.